For many youth and young adults, financial limitations can be a deterrent to realizing the benefits of access to a fitness centre.
At YWCA Fitness on 25th, we want to help.
Youth to Young Adult Monthly Membership Rate: $25.00 plus GST.
- The registrant will receive this rate until you either elect to discontinue your membership or reach the age of 25.
- No joining fee for young adults to become members at YWCA Saskatoon.
- Membership fees paid through monthly autopay from credit card or bank account.
- Members must be at least 12 years old. Members between 12 – 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or complete a weight room orientation (by appointment).
- You do not need to be a student to qualify.
- All regular membership procedures and policies apply.
Membership at Fitness on 25th includes:
Full Access to our Co-Ed Fitness Centre
Cardio Room · Weight Room · Yoga Studio · Pool · Gymnasium
Wide selection of Group Fitness Classes. No additional fees for classes. Ample free parking. Great access to Meewasin Valley running trails. Optional locker and towel rentals. Personal Trainers & Massage Therapists on site.
Contact us for more information.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 306-244-7034 Ext. 850