Get your family out of the house with a trip to our indoor swimming pool. Book for your family and enjoy the pool to yourselves. Your safety is important to us so we will also have a certified Red Cross lifeguard present to ensure you can relax and enjoy your time.
Booking Details: Our 25-meter swimming pool will be yours to use for the one-hour duration. We do have swim toys, noodles and aids you can use. You are also welcome to bring your own appropriate swimming pool floatation devices. Scroll down for further details and rental policies.
Cost: $110 plus GST for a one-hour rental. Call 306-244-7034 Ext. 850 to book!
- Tuesday April 20th: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Wednesday April 21st: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Thursday April 22nd: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Friday April 23rd: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Saturday April 24th: 11:30 PM to 12:30 PM
- Saturday April 24th: 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Saturday April 24th: 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Sunday April 25th: 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Sunday April 25th: 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
The following week:
- Tuesday April 27th: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Wednesday April 28th: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PMSOLD
- Thursday April 29th: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Friday April 30th: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Saturday May 1st: 11:30 PM to 12:30 PM
Saturday May 1st: 12:30 PM to 1:30 PMSOLD
- Saturday May 1st: 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Sunday May 2nd: 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Sunday May 2nd: 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
YWCA Policies and Covid Restrictions:
- YWCA Saskatoon is restricting our private pool rentals to immediate household members only inline with the Saskatchewan Provincial Government Private Dwelling Indoor Gathering restrictions as outlined here.
- Effective April 13, 2021, all indoor gatherings in private dwellings throughout Saskatchewan are limited to immediate households only (individuals, who live on their own, are permitted to meet with one household of less than five and always the same household). Co-parenting arrangements are permitted to continue.
- The lifeguard assigned to your one-hour swim session is responsible for all decisions regarding activities and equipment used during the duration of the booking.
- You may bring non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers onto our pool deck. These must be consumed and left in the designated area. Food is not allowed on pool deck.
- You will not be allowed to wear a face covering or mask while in the swimming pool.
- You will be required to wear a face covering or mask while on deck (not swimming).
- All patrons are only allowed to walk while on the swim deck (no running). Diving into the pool is prohibited.
- You will be allowed to bring flotation devices to the pool where use of such devices is approved by the lifeguard on duty during your booking.
- The YWCA does reserve the right to decide what activities and equipment used in the pool is deemed safe.
- All renters will be required to sign a rental agreement.