- May be either an individual woman or a group of women.
- Neither the nominee nor the nominator may be a current member of the YWCA board, staff or planning committee.
- Only women under the age of 29 are eligible for the U29 award category. All other awards are not based on age eligibility.
- Must be a resident of the Saskatoon area, defined as the Saskatoon Health Region, see below.
- Must be recognized for achievements and contributions made within the Saskatoon area.
- May be nominated for two successive years, followed by a one‐year break.
- May be nominated for a different award category after being the successful recipient in another category.
- Is living at the time of nomination.
- Must be available to attend the Awards Dinner and Nominees’ Reception.
- Must be aware of the nomination, give consent for the nomination and public relations involved with the event, including photo, biography, media exposure and sponsor recognition.
- Must represent the YWCA values of diversity, respect, and integrity, for the community, other nominees, and sponsors.
- Complete nomination with required information must be received before the nomination deadline.
Saskatoon Health Region
The Saskatoon Health Region consists of the following regions:
|Beardy’s and Okemasis First Nation||Borden||Cudworth|
|Fishing Lake First Nation||Humboldt||Langham|
|Middle Lake||Nokomis||One Arrow First Nation|
|Watson||Whitecap Dakota First Nation||Wynyard|