At YWCA Fitness on 25th we understand you may want to try before you buy. We always have trial membership options for prospective members. We want you to have a quality experience where we partner with you to achieve your health and wellness goals.
We are now offering two-week FREE trials!
Download our Trial Membership form here:
During your two week free trial, you get to truly experience what its like to be a member at YWCA Fitness on 25th including:
- Unlimited access to all group fitness classes; both aquatic and land classes.
- Try classes such as Yoga, H.I.I.T., Aqua Zumba and our famous Obstacle Course.
- Experience full use of our modern weight room.
- Our weight room has a large selection of weight resistant machines and free weight options.
- Get wet!
- We have over 20 different lane swim sessions every week.
- Access to our Gymnasium.
- Play pick-up basketball, try Pickle Ball, test your volleyball skills, or set up your own workout circuit.
- Log some kilometers in our cardio areas.
- Run on a treadmill, try an elliptical machine, or get a full body workout on a rower.
The Trial Membership Process:
- Every trial member is required to complete our simple one-age Trial Membership Form. Download the form here and bring completed for your first day of your trial membership. You can complete the form at our front counter if you do not do this in advance.
- For that first visit, remember to bring photo ID with you for our staff to review.
- We will provide you a temporary membership card to use while you are using the facility during your trial.
- After that first day of your trial membership, show the temporary card when you come to the front desk and we will provide access to the facility for you.
A couple of options you may choose to take advantage of during your two weeks:
- If you want a tour of the facility, let us know in advance when you want to visit and we will arrange to have one of our staff show you around (most of the time you can just drop by and get this experience but if we arrange it in advance we can ensure we are ready).
- If you are interested you can book a 30 minute Weight Room Orientation (do so at the front desk). This orientation is different than a tour in that we demonstrate how to use some of the equipment and give you a basic program to follow. This is a good option if the weight room is a new environment for you.
Contact us for more information at 306-244-0944 or email at email@example.com